|IAS coaching in kolkata at IAS Vision,comprises of two programmes commencing at different times of the yearkeeping in view the fact that at least one year is needed to prepare for the exam in its entirety, know more|
|1. Weekday Programme|| IAS coaching in kolkata will comprise of classes running through the week i.e. (Monday to Friday – normally 4 days a week) & starts every month. associated features of the programme are enlisted below:
A. 10 months of rigorous classroom programme
B. 7 modules covering all aspects & subjects of upsc civil service
C. Current Affairs Modules along with GK Supplements
D. Doubt clearing sessions – 2 years
E. 60 mocks/ year
F. Admissions start in February of the previous year.
CIVIL SERVICE COACHING Fees = ₹ 100,000
|2. Weekend Programme||Classes are held only on weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and a fresh group starts every month, features of the programme are as follows:
A. 12 months of rigorous classroom programme.
B. 7 modules covering all relevant sections of exam.
C. Current Affairs Modules along with GK Supplements.D. Doubt clearing sessions – 2 years.
E. 60 mocks / per year.
CIVIL SERVICE COACHING in Kolkata Fees = ₹ 100,000
|3. Undergraduate Foundation Programme ( 3 YEARS)|| Undergraduates can Enrol for the programme in either weekend or weekday mode & will be provided support up to one year after the completion of the graduation
CIVIL SERVICE COACHING in Kolkata Fees = ₹ 150,000
|Note 1||ONE YEAR ADDITIONAL SUPPORT WITH EVERY COURSE INCLUDING INTERVIEW SUPPORT|
|Note 2||TEST SERIES PROVIDED FOR MAINS & PRELIMS TO ALL STUDENTS OF ALL ABOVE PROGRAMMES FREE OF COST.|
A NOTE BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Students have a tough task at hand, when it comes to deciding which study center is the best to avail IAS coaching in Kolkata? it is fairly undeniable that one single institute normally does not possess and offers the best of classes, study materials or test series.
Few essential things are discussed below and should be kept in mind when one starts planning preparation for civil service exam. What is at stake is a most productive part of your life?
- Right study material selection for preliminary, mains and interview along with standard texts.
- Planning for time bound completion and doubt clearing of syllabus.
- Finally, analysing yourself independently by enrolling for a good test series.
- Have a look at past year trends and understanding the usefulness of debate oriented discussions.
- Understanding the connect between newspapers and exam and understanding forward and backward linkages.
- Students planning for a single attempt & plan for repeat attempt only an afterthought.
Priorities may vary for aspirants searching for the right ias coaching in kolkata, but they should essentially deliver on the following counts:
- Enrolling in an institution which does all your homework like delivering relevant study materials, reducing overall load of syllabus and helping comprehend the basics of static & dynamic sections of syllabus.
- Debate oriented interactive classes.
- creating better comprehension of events happening around.
- Finally understanding the idea of going through standard texts in a time bound manner.
- Why centres for IAS coaching in Kolkata fail to deliver on the above issues?
- Hired teachers -Most institutions do not have their own teachers and hire them for a fixed period i.e. few hours a week.
- Lengthy study materials – At times institutes fail to complete syllabus, either due to lack of proper teachers or because of paucity of time and resort to providing lengthy text study material which is highly unmanageable but absolves institution of its liability.
- Background preparation not done – students take admission in coaching classes without adequate prior preparation & teaching in Indian colleges is very little debate, dissection and presentation. Civil service needs a more analytical approach and students and aspirants take time to understand changed requirements and circumstances, for others is too late in the day.
- Course period too short and no after course support – mostly coaching centers design programme’s in a manner that suits a graduate of Indian university but the sad reality is, most Indian colleges have few classes, no writing practice on a large and rigorous scale. Same is true of schools, eventually leaving aspirants at the mercy of their own efforts. Too much to do in too little time.
How Ias coaching in kolkata is different at IAS VISION?
- Regular classes round the year (full time teachers).
- Regular flow of information to students from various websites i.e. PIB, the frontline, Time.
- Doubt clearing facility.
- Assignments & surprise tests.
- 2 year support.
- Full time teachers (7 days a week support).
- Up to date study materials.
- Why most institutes providing ias coaching in kolkata fail to support students adequately?
- Classes too thick & fast - In regular weekday classes without intervening holidays , it is impossible to seek clarifications during the term of the course, which runs between 8 to 12 months.
- Inadequate time – in weekend classes it is impossible to devote enough time, leading to backlogs and always keep in mind, civil service is about forward and backward linkages.
- Most institutes do not run internal test series – with classes what is needed are internal assignments, chapter based tests & subject and class related tests to assist in comprehending subject matter at hand.
- one size fits all solution - same mode of teaching for all i.e. beginners and advanced
How Ias coaching in kolkata at IAS VISION resolves the above issues?
- Students can slow down or speed up classes depending on their ability to keep pace & comprehend.
- weekend class students can increase classes by attending special classes on govt. holidays and also on weekdays whenever possible.
- unending test series programme keeps you on tenterhooks throughout
Besides the above we at IAS VISION make sure that the following potential pitfalls are not encountered by our students.
- Independent evaluation – Enroll for a test series programme from institution other than where one takes classroom coaching. It boosts confidence and full proofs students against inadvertent overlooks across relevant subject areas.
- Avoiding pitfall of turning out to be one-dimensional – every institute has different strategy and approach towards preparation, some prefer exhaustive approach while others prefer selective intensive approach. UPSC has an uncanny ability to pack surprises in civil service exam every year & putting all eggs in basket can turn out to be high risk approach.
- Plugging the loopholes – At some point during preparation it is always adviced to read through the standard texts but the question is when? Some think standard texts can be read before one starts coaching classes, others think it is better done after coaching classes are over so that you do not lose interest and also by this tine one would be able to differentiate between important and less important areas.
4. Institutions and coaching centres providing ias coaching in kolkata always take a risk free approach leading to lengthy study materials and defeating the efforts and disturbing the focus.