- Study materials are exhaustive in content and approach & would require to be supplemented by current affairs.
- For additional reading a list of suggested Books is provided which can be referred to only after one has gone through our study materials.
- Postal/ Correspondence - Current Affairs Magazine -
- Current Issues form an important source of information for various competitive examinations including the Civil Services Examination. Current Affairs form an vital part of preparation for the Civil Services Examination for the Prelim Exam, Main Exam & Interview. They need to be systematically and meticulously followed to form source of a candidate’s exam preparation process.
- Vision's current affairs has the necessary compilation of Current events, which is published on a monthly/quarterly basis - supplemented by tests. Subscription for 1 year of 12 copies (monthly) in original printed magazine style is available from May 2019 to April 2020 for Rs. 2000/-.
- The study material in the following given subjects is available in English, at the cost mentioned against each subject:
For Preliminary Exam
|Paper I – General Studies||4,500|
|Paper II – CSAT||4,500|
For Main Exam
The study material in General Studies it will cover all the 4 papers while in optional subjects both the papers, as given below. The material on each subject will comprise of comprehensive and detailed discussion.
|General Studies [FOUR Papers]||9,500|
|Geography [Two Papers]||4,500|
|History [Two Papers]||4,500|
|Political Science [Two Papers]||4,500|
|Public Administration [Two Papers]||4,500|
|Psychology [Two Papers]||4,500|
|Sociology [Two Papers]||4,500|
- Study material can also be purchased directly from the office of the institute on any day of the week during the office hours.
- The study material is sent by Registered Parcel/Speed Post within two working days of receiving the fee along with the Registration Form for Postal Guidance.
- The fee payment for the material can be done online at the following particulars,
IAS VISION ,
DB - 45,SECTOR -1,SALT LAKE CITY
KOLKATA – 700 064Bank account details for NEFT or IMPS transfer are as follows:Bank Name: ICICI BANK
Bank Address: ICICI BANK LTD., HA-304, SECTOR 3, SALT LAKE CITY, BIDHAN NAGAR - 700097, NORTH 24 PARGANAS DIST., WEST BENGAL
A/C Number: 110305001127
Beneficiary Name: IAS VISION
IFSC Code: ICIC0001103 (used for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)
- In case of above Transfer, please send a scanned copy of the receipt of the transactionalong with the filled "ENROLMENT FORM" to the following email address: email@example.com
- It may please be kept in mind by the candidate that the Study Circle is not in a position to help them in respect of their requirements of other publications or books, except its own study material mentioned above.
- No request for refund of the payment or change in the subject will be allowed.
Classroom programme is available in weekday & weekend modes.